8-1/2" Squaring Up Ruler & 8" Fussy Cutter - Marti Michell
8-1/2" Squaring Up Ruler ..... includes left and right handed cutting instructions.
- A shadow follows each inch line and turns a corner to make it very easy to see squares.
- Numbering out from one corner on two sides.
- Align the 45 degree diagonal line with the seam line to square up half square triangle units.
- Four distinct line styles for 1/8", 1/4", 1/2" and 1" increments.
- Every line has spaces so you can align the cut edges of the fabric with the line, not on one or the other side of a line.
- The last 1/4" is clear on two sides to easily check 1/4" seam allowances.